This site designed so that you may order your textbooks or get text information for classes taught by Vincennes University, Jasper Campus. Books may be shipped to your home or held for pick up in the bookstore. Payment methods include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Financial Aid (when available). If Financial Aid is not shown as an option, then it is not yet available on student accounts.
- Please be aware that this site is updated constantly as we receive new orders from faculty and shipments from vendors. Changes, modifications and additions to course number, section, price, or ISBN may be made at any time up to and including the first weeks of the semester for which this information has been provided. These changes may result from faculty changes, new book editions, publisher upgrades, and class cancellations. If a course is not listed, the bookstore may have not received the course information.
The information provided (ISBN and required status) is not meant as a guarantee for purchases made from other sources. THIS INFORMATION IS ONLY GUARANTEED FOR PURCHASES MADE FROM VUJC BOOKSTORE. Any purchases made with other vendors using this site's information are made at the purchaser's risk and will not be guaranteed by VUJC Bookstore. For this reason, VUJC Bookstore will not make exchanges, refunds, or any compensation for books mistakenly purchased from other vendors.
Any purchases made from VUJC Bookstore will be subject to our return policy.
Used and New course material inventory is subject to change; therefore substitutions may be necessary. We will NOT ship or bill the change until YOU VERIFY ACCEPTANCE of the change.
All pricing information is subject to change without notice.
- Web orders require 2 business days to process. We will do our best to process your order as quickly as possible, but please note that during 'rush', the first week of each semester, additional time may be needed.
- Used versus New: When selecting the type of book that you want, please note that if you select 'Used', and we have no used texts available when we pull your order, we will substitute a new book (at the new price). For this reason, new book prices are given at checkout time.
- UPS Shipments: Orders for items that are in stock take 2 working days to process. Indiana residents do not need to select 2nd day shipping; most orders will reach you within 2 days of shipment. Any books being sent to an APO/FPO address for military students must be sent via U.S. Postal Service and could take longer to arrive. Additional fees may apply. NON MILITARY STUDENTS: PLEASE PROVIDE A STREET ADDRESS IF POSSIBLE; UPS WILL NOT DELIVER TO A P.O. BOX!
- When you click the 'place your order' button, we will send an email message acknowledging receipt of your order. Your contract to purchase an item will not be complete until we send you an email notifying that the item has shipped. Your credit card will not be charged until the order has shipped.
- You will be required to create an account when you place your first order. We will not sell or give your information to other parties that are not directly related to filling your order, unless required to do so by law.
- Online Order Cancellations: Once an online order is processed for pickup or shipped, the order cannot be canceled. You will be permitted to return the books under our returns policy, but shipping will not be refunded.
- Once you have finished shopping, please proceed to the shopping basket to complete the transaction. If the website has not given a transaction number, the transaction is not complete.
Call us at (812) 481-5912 or email if you have any questions.
By continuing, you agree to the terms listed above...