Please enter search criteria
Information & Policies
Refund & Exchange Policy
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR RECEIPT
REFUNDS WILL BE PROCESSED ACCORDING TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE:
- CREDIT/DEBIT CARD - RETURN TO SAME CARD ONLY
- CHARGE TO FINANCIAL AID - RETURN TO FINANCIAL AID ONLY
- CHECK - MUST WAIT 7 DAYS FOR CHECK TO CLEAR THEN RECEIVE A CASH REFUND
- CASH - CASH
TEXTBOOK RETURNS SPRING/FALL
- FULL REFUND UP TO LAST DAY OF THE 2nd WEEK OF CLASSES DURING THE SPRING/FALL SEMESTER
- 50% REFUND DURING THE 3rd WEEK
- 25% REFUND DURING THE 4th WEEK
- NO REFUNDS AFTER THE 4th WEEK OF CLASSES
TEXTBOOK RETURNS SUMMER
- FULL REFUND DURING THE 1st 3 DAYS OF THE SUMMER SEMESTER
- 50% REFUND AFTER 3rd CLASS MEETING
- 25% REFUND AFTER 4th CLASS MEETING
- NO REFUNDS AFTER 4th CLASS MEETING
NEW TEXTBOOKS ARE DEFINED AS FOLLOWS:
- WRAPPED - CAN NOT BE RETURNED IF PLASTIC WRAP HAS BEEN REMOVED
- FREE FROM ANY WRITING, STAINS, MARKINGS, SCRATCHES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND
- ONCE A TITLE IS ACTIVATED, IT CAN NOT BE RETURNED AT ANY TIME
- IF TITLE IS NOT ACTIVATED, IT CAN BE RETURNED USING THE ABOVE GUIDELINES
- SAME AS PURCHASED RETURNS
- DAMAGED OR ITEMS RETURNED AFTER DUE DATE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO A FULL REPLACEMENT CHARGE LESS THE RENTAL PRICE ALREADY PAID
- RENTAL MATERIALS OF THE PROPERTY OF VINCENNES UNIVERSITY AND MUST BE RETURNED BY THE SCHEDULED DATE!!!
ALL OTHER RETURNS
- SUPPLIES - MAY BE RETURNED WITHIN 1 WEEK OF PURCHASE AND MUST BE IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
- CLOTHES - MAY BE RETURNED WITHIN 1 WEEK OF PURCHASE AND MUST HAVE TAGS AND NOT HAVE BEEN WORN OR WASHED
- LAPTOPS/TABLETS - NOT RETURNABLE - DEFECTIVE MATERIALS MUST BE HANDLED BY THE MANUFACTURER
- SALE ITEMS
- SPECIAL ORDERS
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO INSPECT ALL MERCHANDISE AND TEXTBOOKS FOR DAMAGES BEFORE ACCEPTING ANY ITEM FOR RETURN
Book Buyback Policy
FALL, SPRING, AND SUMMER
IN-STORE BOOK BUY BACK IS THE WEEK OF FINALS AND THE FOLLOWING MONDAY—ADDITIONAL DATES COULD BE ADDED
PLEASE NOTE: NOT ALL BOOKS CAN BE BOUGHT BACK DUE TO OVERSTOCKS, OUT OF PRINT BOOKS, EDITION/TITLE CHANGES, AND/OR PROFESSOR CHOICE
Returning Rented Textbooks
Rented textbooks are to be returned to the bookstore by the last day of final exams in the semester that they were rented. Summer rentals are due back before the last day of class.
Refunding Web & Phone Orders
Textbooks (new, used, digital, and rental) must be returned by the due dates above to receive a refund. Returns may be exchanged or refunded in person at our store. Orders can also be returned by mail to the address below. When shipping your return, please include a copy of the packing list. Please call (812) 481-5912 or email [email protected] for assistance.
ATTN: Textbook Returns
850 College Avenue
Jasper, IN 47546
Shipping & Pick Up
- Pick Up: Orders can be picked up during our regular business hours.
- UPS Ground: Actual cost of shipping.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: $34 + $1 for each additional book. Gauranteed to arrive within 2 days to any domestic location. NO P.O. BOXES
- International: Priced on a situational basis. Please call or email for quote.
- Orders to P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO military addresses will be shipped via United States Postal Service.
Please allow 1-3 days for order processing.
International Taxes, Duties, & Custom Fees
All applicable duties, taxes, and/or brokerage fees will be charged by USPS, UPS, or it's local country affiliates to the recipient C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery.
All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the customer. Tax and duty amount is presented during delivery, not during checkout. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the methods of payment accepted for the duties, taxes, and other fees collected upon delivery.
Digital Textbook Help
For system requirements, technical support, and to download the eBook reader software, click here for support.